Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged!


Jobs (in no particular order):
  • Real Estate Investment
  • The Falcon!
  • Restaurant hostess
  • Simmons Media
  • Uinta Golf
  • Nanny
Jobs I'd like:
  • Boutique owner
  • Mom
  • Event planner
  • Fashion magazine editor
  • Food taster
  • Personal shopper
Movies on Repeat:
  • The Holiday
  • Count of Monte Cristo
  • Princess Bride
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Overboard
  • High School Musical
Books:
  • The Twilight series
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • The Princess Bride
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • Shopaholic series
  • Any church book
These Are a Few of My Favorite Things To Do:
  • Sleep
  • Watch movies or tv
  • Travel
  • Look at houses
  • Shop
  • Cook/bake
I've Lived:
  • Parents in Cottonwood Heights
  • Highland Park in Provo
  • The Deej
  • Courts house
  • Elizabeth Street
  • South Jordan, UT
Favorite Foods:
  • Sushi
  • Starlight Mint ice cream
  • Salmon or candied chicken with Mary June rice and asparagus
  • Avocados and tomatoes
  • Pasta
  • Taco Soup
Places I'd Rather Be:
  • Hawaii
  • New York...except not this second because all the plays are on strike
  • At the Spa
  • Tahiti
  • Shopping
  • Europe
Words I Quite Like:
  • Seriously!?
  • Shut-up
  • Secretly
  • Flabbergasted
  • Cracker
  • Smorgasbord
Tag! YOU'RE IT....Meg, Mal, Jen, Brina, Kristin, Pris, Ali

1 comment:

jen said...

It was fun finding out more about cha! "Shut up" is one of my favorites too! lol! Yes, Sar, I love you for her! She made me a few, so you just wait I'll be cycling thru them! We need to go out, even if Tae and I just come take you lunch one day!