
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!! What can I say...you've been the bestest friend a girl could ask for! And I can't believe you're already 23! It seems like just yesterday we were turning 12! Ever since 7th grade when you let me into your "cool group" of friends, I have owed you big time! From sneaking out, singing Backstreet Boys, crying, laughing, venting, watching TV, and playing with hair...to both of our weird health issues in high school, attempting to work-out, being neighbors, doing homework, cheating on tests and much much more...you have always been there for me! I love you so much and I don't know what I'd do without you! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
WOW! You know how to make a girl feel special! I got a whole post just for me! Thanks Sar, you're the best. Thanks for all that you do and for being such a great, fun, loving friend. love ya!
Meg
3 days down...
Hi Sarah! Your blog is so fun to look at! I love seeing what's going on with you in a stalker sort of way :) Doesn't it feel good to be out of our parents' houses!!! Oh those 3 --wait 9!!-- months I'll never forget!
Hey babe,
How cute!!! We love our friends don't we!
Love the blog update, and halloween stuff!
Love you always,
Post a Comment